CILANTRO POTATOES with garlic and lemon
- 2 lb
- potatoes, cubed in 3/4" pieces
- 1/4 c
- cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- garlic, grated on a microplane or minced finely
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice, fresh. may substitute 1 tsp lemon pepper.
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 c
- cooking oil (traditionally olive oil is used)
How to Make CILANTRO POTATOES with garlic and lemon
- 1Peel and cube potatoes.
- 2Grate garlic with a microplane into a small bowl.
Rinse Cilantro and dry. Chop and put with the garlic.
Squeeze lemon juice into the same bowl.
I didn't have any lemons, so I used lemon pepper pictured here.