Confetti Potato Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbpotatoes, cubed
1/2 cbell pepper, chopped
2 ozpimiento, finely chopped
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Confetti Potato Casserole
- Combine potatoes and water in a 2 quart casserole.
- Cover and microwave at high power 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring after 4 minutes.
- Drain; add butter, stirring until butter melts.
- Add onion, bell pepper, pimiento, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.