- 3 c
- mashed sweet potatoes,drain first
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/4 c
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 c
- butter or margarine,melted,divided
- 1 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- flaked coconut
- 1 c
- packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
How to Make Coconut Crumble Sweet Potatoes
- 1preheat oven to 375*
- 2grease or spray with pam a 8- inch square baking dish.
- 3in a large bowl,beat eggs well.
- 4add; sweet potatoes,sugar,condensed milk,1/3 cup butter and vanilla;mix well.
- 5spoon into baking dish.
- 6combine coconut,brown sugar,flour and remaining butter in a medium bowl,stir until well blended.
- 7sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- 8bake,uncovered,35-45 minutes until top is golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9let cool 15 minutes before serving.
makes 8-10 servings.