3 cmashed sweet potatoes,drain first
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/4 csweetened condensed milk
2/3 cbutter or margarine,melted,divided
1 tsppure vanilla extract
1 cflaked coconut
1 cpacked dark brown sugar
1/3 call purpose flour
How to Make Coconut Crumble Sweet Potatoes
- preheat oven to 375*
- grease or spray with pam a 8- inch square baking dish.
- in a large bowl,beat eggs well.
- add; sweet potatoes,sugar,condensed milk,1/3 cup butter and vanilla;mix well.
- spoon into baking dish.
- combine coconut,brown sugar,flour and remaining butter in a medium bowl,stir until well blended.
- sprinkle over sweet potato mixture.
- bake,uncovered,35-45 minutes until top is golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- let cool 15 minutes before serving.
makes 8-10 servings.