CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO CASSEROLE
- 3 c
- potatoes, peeled, boiled and cubed
- 1 lb
- skinless smoked sausage
- 4 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 lb
- velveeta cheese cubed
- 1/2 c
- shreded cheddar cheese
How to Make CHEESY SMOKED SAUSAGE AND POTATO CASSEROLE
- 1Cut skinless smoked sausage in half, lengthwise, and then chop into 1/2" pieces. Cook in a frying pan for about 15 minutes, turning frequently to slightly brown.
- 2Preheat oven to 350°F
- 3Place potatoes in 2 quart casserole. Add cooked meat and give it a gentle toss.
- 4Mix all remaining ingredients (except for shredded cheese & the paprika) in a saucepan over medium heat until warm, melted and smooth. (stir constantly.)
Pour cheese sauce over potatoes and meat.
- 5Sprinkle shredded sharp cheddar cheese on top, and then sprinkle paprika evenly over the top. Bake for 35-45 minutes (watch, until golden brown on top).