Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- 5 lb
- potatoes, washed (or peeled) & chopped (i used yukon gold)
- 12 oz
- velveeta, cubed
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c
- pepper (to taste)
- (1 oz) envelope dry ranch dressing
- 4 Tbsp
- real bacon pieces
- 1 c
- shredded cheese (i used colby jack)
How to Make Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- 1Grease a 4 liter casserole pan.
- 2Boil potatoes until mostly done.
- 3Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt together velveeta, butter, soup, milk, pepper, and ranch seasoning.
- 4Pour "al dente" potatoes into prepared pan. Pour sauce over potatoes and stir. Sprinkle bacon over the top, finish with shredded cheese.
- 5Cover and bake at 375 for 25 minutes covered, remove cover and bake for additional 5 minutes. If using foil to cover, spray underside with cooking spray so it doesn't stick to the cheese.