Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
5 lbpotatoes, washed (or peeled) & chopped (i used yukon gold)
12 ozvelveeta, cubed
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 can(s)(10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
·pepper (to taste)
1(1 oz) envelope dry ranch dressing
4 Tbspreal bacon pieces
1 cshredded cheese (i used colby jack)
How to Make Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
- Grease a 4 liter casserole pan.
- Boil potatoes until mostly done.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt together velveeta, butter, soup, milk, pepper, and ranch seasoning.
- Pour "al dente" potatoes into prepared pan. Pour sauce over potatoes and stir. Sprinkle bacon over the top, finish with shredded cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 25 minutes covered, remove cover and bake for additional 5 minutes. If using foil to cover, spray underside with cooking spray so it doesn't stick to the cheese.