Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake
- 4 lb
- russet potatoes, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, cubed
- 8 oz
- package shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 8 oz
- bottle ranch dressing
How to Make Cheesy Ranch Potato Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2Place the potatoes in the baking dish. Season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Evenly distribute the butter over the potatoes.
- 3Cover dish with aluminum foil, and bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender. Remove from oven, and mix in the cheese and Ranch dressing. Continue cooking 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.