★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbore-ida shredded hash browns
16 ozsour cream
1 can(s)campbell's cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)campbell's cream of chicken soup
16 ozshredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Cheesy Potatoes
- Make sure your potatoes are thawed before beginning this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Spray a 9x13 glass baking dish with cooking oil spray.
- Pour the entire potato mixture into the baking dish.
- Dot generously with butter.
- Bake for one hour or until the top is bubbly and brown.
- Serve immediately.