2 lbfrozen cubed hashbrowns
16 ozsour cream (i use a bit more)
1/2 cmilk (i use a bit more)
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 sticksalted butter
1/2sweet onion (diced)
1 tspdried parsley flakes
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cheesy Potatoes
- Melt butter in skillet, add diced onion and sautee' til clear.
- In large bowl whisk together the sour cream, milk, parsley flakes and soup.
- Add the buttery onions (yes all of the butter)and cheese to the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Now add the frozen potatoes to this creamy mixture and your almost done.
- Pour into a greased or Pam sprayed 3 quart baking dish or 9.5 x 13.5 baking dish. You can add additional cheese to the top if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour (depending on your oven). I mix mine about half way thru cooking. Serve as a hot, yummy side dish =)