★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 lb
- redskin potatoes
- 3 c
- real mayo
- 3 c
- velvetta cheese
- 1/4 c
- green onions chopped (optional)
How to Make Cheesy Potatoes
- 1Cook potatoes in salted water until almost done.
- 2Peel if desired or leave on the red skins. Cube into bite size pieces and layer into a 9 x 13" pan
- 3Cube the cheese and put in a bowl add the mayo and stir until combined. Spread over potatoes and cover completely. If you need to add more cheese or mayo do so. Optional sprinkle with finely chopped green onions.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes until cheese is brown and bubbly.