1 bag(s)southern hashbrowns(thawed)
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 csour cream
2 ccheddar cheese
1/3 cwhite onion
1/4 tspground black pepper
2 ccrushed cornflakes (kelloggs)
1/4 cbutter, melted
How to Make Cheesy Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. And then coat 13x9 dish with nonstick baking spray.
- Throw onions into a pan and cook unit they get soft. Mix together cream of chicken soup, sour cream, salt & pepper. Then mix in Cheddar cheese, onions and hash browns until they look well mixed together.
- Grab your 13x9 baking dish and add the mix to it. With a spoon you want to make sure it goes evenly on to the dish.
- In a mixing bowl toss your crushed Corn Flakes and then add the melted butter. Then you sprinkle on top of your Mix
- Remember! Bake this 45 mins or until it looks hot and bubbly. Let it stand for 5 mins before you serve. Enjoy!