★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 largerusset potatoes
1 csour cream
2 lbcheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Potatoes
- Boil potatoes for 35 minutes until you can stick a fork into them easily.
- Drain water and let cool.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and saute' until soft and see-through.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- After potatoes are cool, grate potatoes with cheese grater into large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- Combine in a 9x13 casserole dish and bake for about 40 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.