- 8 large
- russet potatoes
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 lb
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cheesy Potatoes
- 1Boil potatoes for 35 minutes until you can stick a fork into them easily.
- 2Drain water and let cool.
- 3Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and saute' until soft and see-through.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 5After potatoes are cool, grate potatoes with cheese grater into large bowl.
- 6Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
- 7Combine in a 9x13 casserole dish and bake for about 40 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.