Cheesy Potato Gratin Stacks
6 largepotatoes peeled and thinly sliced a mandolin works great for this
4 clovegarlic minced
1/4 cheavy cream
1/2 tspsalt and pepper
1 cshredded cheddar or parmesan cheese
2 Tbspfresh thyme
How to Make Cheesy Potato Gratin Stacks
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside.
- Melt the butter and garlic together. Add cream salt and pepper.
- Stack the potatoes in muffin tin half way up the inside. Drizzle 1/2 tsp. cream mixture over each one. top with 1/2 of the thyme and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Repeat with the other half of the potatoes cream and thyme
- cover loosely with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove the foil and add the other 1/2 of cheese and bake 10 minutes longer. Let sit 5 minutes before removing from pan.