Cheesy Mushroom Potatoes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 jar(s)cheez whiz (15-oz.)
3 Tbspmayonnaise or miracle whip (heaping)
1/2 stickbutter or margarine
1/2 cmilk or half & half (more if needed)
·pepper (or seasoned pepper)
·paprika, for garnish
How to Make Cheesy Mushroom Potatoes
- Peel potatoes, slice, and boil in salted water until tender. Drain.
- In small bowl, mix soup, mayo, and Cheez Whiz together.
- Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Layer half of the potatoes in the bottom of the dish. Season with salt, seasoned salt, and pepper, to taste.
- Cover with half of the soup mixture. Repeat.
- Slice the butter and place sporadically on top of casserole.
- Pour the milk (half and half is even better!) over the top.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika.