Cheesy Mushroom Potatoes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 lb
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar(s)
- cheez whiz (15-oz.)
- 3 Tbsp
- mayonnaise or miracle whip (heaping)
- 1/2 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1/2 c
- milk or half & half (more if needed)
- seasoned salt
- pepper (or seasoned pepper)
- paprika, for garnish
How to Make Cheesy Mushroom Potatoes
- 1Peel potatoes, slice, and boil in salted water until tender. Drain.
- 2In small bowl, mix soup, mayo, and Cheez Whiz together.
- 3Spray 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 4Layer half of the potatoes in the bottom of the dish. Season with salt, seasoned salt, and pepper, to taste.
- 5Cover with half of the soup mixture. Repeat.
- 6Slice the butter and place sporadically on top of casserole.
- 7Pour the milk (half and half is even better!) over the top.
- 8Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with paprika.