★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 lb
- frozen hashbrowns country style
- 1 pt
- container sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Cheesy Hashbrowns
- 1mix together sour cream, soup, milk and cheese
- 2add frozen hashbrowns
- 3bake at 350 degs. for about 45 minutes or until bubbly or a little brown on the top.
- 4I sometimes add a slice of ham in the center of the hashbrown mixture and a little more cheese on the top. The hashbrowns, ham and a nice green salad and you have dinner! Enjoy!