*Cheesy Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes*
I didn't have a picture unfortunetly but they come out very similar to the picture I posted except with cheese!
- 1 1/2 lb
- potatoes, cut
- 1 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 tsp
- rosemary, fresh or dried
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make *Cheesy Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes*
- 1Line a high sided baking pan or dish with foil. Grease lightly.
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Combine cut potatoes, melted butter and other ingredients (except cheese) into a bag and mix together until coated.
- 4Arrange in pan or dish in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- 5Add cheese all over top of potatoes and bake until cheese is melted. Let sit for 10 minutes and Enjoy!