*Cheesy Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes*
I didn't have a picture unfortunetly but they come out very similar to the picture I posted except with cheese!
1 1/2 lbpotatoes, cut
1 Tbspbutter, melted
1 Tbspolive oil
2 tspitalian seasoning
1 tsprosemary, fresh or dried
1/2 tsponion powder
1/4 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper
·cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make *Cheesy Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes*
- Line a high sided baking pan or dish with foil. Grease lightly.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine cut potatoes, melted butter and other ingredients (except cheese) into a bag and mix together until coated.
- Arrange in pan or dish in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 45 minutes until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Add cheese all over top of potatoes and bake until cheese is melted. Let sit for 10 minutes and Enjoy!