Cheesy Crock Pot Taters
Diane Hopson Smith
These taters are full of flavor with onions and bacon. And, did I mention cheese!
This is an easy dish to prepare and a perfect side to accompany so many dishes.
Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
- 5 to 6 medium
- potatoes (about 2 lbs), diced like hash brown potatoes
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese (or cheese of choice)
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken with mushrooms soup (or cream of chicken)
- 10 slice
- bacon, fried and crumpled
- 1/2 c
- green onion, sliced (more if desired or less)
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp
- cajun seasoning (i used mr. pete's)
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cheesy Crock Pot Taters
- 1I used my 3 1/2 quart crock pot for this recipe.
Spray inside of crock pot with PAM or line for easier clean up.
- 2Peel and dice potatoes. NOTE: dice small like cubed hash browns. Rinse and drain. Place in bowl for mixing or if you like place in bottom of crock pot.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients except for the bacon; mix well. Pour over potatoes and mix to combine. Pour into crock pot: set on low. Cook 6 to 7 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Once the potatoes are done, stir in crumbled bacon and serve.