- washed diced red potatos skins on
- diced green onions
- 16 oz
- frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 lb
- cubed velveeta cheese
- 2 1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1/4 c
- butter, unsalted
- 1/2 c
- bread crumbs
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Cheesy Broccoli Potato Au gratin
- 1Greese cassarole pan with butter cup up remainder of butter into microwave proof dish,
mix in milk and cubed velveeta cheese. Heat on defrost for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and stir in cream of mushroom soup.
- 2mix together potatoes, green onions & broccoli, salt & pepper to taste, and place into cassarole pan.
- 3Pour cheese mixture over potatoe mixture.
Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for one hour until tender and browned on top.