How to Make cheesy augratin potatoes
- preheat oven to 350
- lightly butter a deep lasagna pan or 9x13 deep pan
- thinly slice potaotoes at about 1/4 inch thickness
- layer potatoes across bottom of pan than a layer of provolone, shredded cheese and a sprinkle of bacon, a sprinkle of parmesean. repeat until top of dish is reached with potatoe as the last layer
- mix cream, salt, pepper and any remaining bacon. Pour mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle last ounce of parmesean across top. dust with paprika.
- bake for 1 hour. than check. should be crispy on edges golden brown in middle.