- can of campbell's cream of chicken soup
- small- sized onion (red, white, or yellow), chopped
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- medium-sized red potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 tsp
- mrs. dash garlic and herb seasoning (or just use salt and pepper to taste)
- 1/3 c
- paprika for garnish
How to Make Cheesey Potatoes
- 1In a medium-sized ungreased casserole dish or glass baking dish, distribute evenly the thinly sliced potatoes covering the bottom of the dish. Create layers by next using half of the chopped onion, and distribute evenly over the potatoes, followed by 1/4 cup of the cheese. Dot with a tablespoon of butter.
- 3Repeat next layer with potatoes, followed by onions then 1/4 cup of the cheese,and dot with butter. Cover with the remaining soup/sauce, top with the remaining cheese, dot with remaining butter and sprinkle with paprika for garnish.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.