Cheese Potato Casserole My Way
- 1 (2 lb.)
- bag frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can
- cream of chicken soup (campbell's)
- 1 can
- cheddar soup (campbell's)
- 16 oz.
- sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.)
- pkg. extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- celery rib very thinly sliced or chopped small
- small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp.
- garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp.
- poultry seasoning
- 1 1/2
- cups "chicken in a biskit" crackers, can sub club crackers or corn flakes if you can't find them
- 6 Tbl.
- melted butter
How to Make Cheese Potato Casserole My Way
- 1In large bowl combine well everything but the potatoes, crackers and butter. Fold in potatoes well. Pour into 13x9 glass baking dish. Smooth top even and flat. Mix crackers and butter and evenly sprinkle over the top. Bake in 350º oven for 50 minutes or til bubbly and potatoes are tender.
Let set 5-10 minutes before serving.
*If serving with chicken, you can exchange the poultry seasoning for ground rosemary instead if you'd like. It's good that way, too.