★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 potatoes peeled and sliced
- 1 small jar of cheese
- 3 table spoons butter
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 bag of mild shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cheese Potato Bake
- 1spray bottom of large casserole dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place all ingredients in baking dish. You may not need all the jar cheese just enough to make potatoes cheesy. Just cover the top of casserole with the shredded cheese.
- 3cover casserole and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes until cheese is golden brown. Let cool slightly and serve.