Cheddar Rice Potato Casserole
1 pkgcheddar potato soup mix (12 ounce)
2 cinstant rice
2 cchopped ham, chicken, ground turkey, or sausage
8 ozchopped mushrooms (optional)
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/4 cbread crumbs, buttered
How to Make Cheddar Rice Potato Casserole
- In large sauce pan, mix water and soup mix with whisk until blended well. Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add rice, mushrooms, 11/2 cups cheddar, parmesan, and ham.
- Pour mixture into 9X13 buttered casserole dish. Top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheddar, Then sprinkle on bread crumbs.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Removes foil and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for about 10 minutes before serving.