CHEDDAR CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES
4 cthinly sliced potatoes
1 tspmy house seasoning (equal parts garlic powder, onion powder and pepper...
1 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
How to Make CHEDDAR CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES
- Melt the butter in a pot and whisk in the flour, cooking for 1 minute over med. high heat.
- Whisk in the milk, salt, house seasoning and cayenne pepper.
- Cook till the mixture thickens up, remove from heat and stir in the cheese.
- Place half of the potatoes in the bottom of a lightly greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Pour half of the cheese mixture over the potatoes and spread around.
- Repeat with remaining potatoes and cheese mixture. Sprinkle the top with a little of the paprika.
- Bake in a 350* oven, uncovered, for 45 minutes or more. (I think one hour.)