Chantilly potatoes for the slow cooker
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- diced onion
- 1/2 c
- each low sodium chicken broth and heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 pinch
- ground nutmeg
- 1 pkg
- fresh hash browns such as simply potatoes browned, 20 ounces or frozen hash browns, thawed, 24 ounces
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese divided
How to Make Chantilly potatoes for the slow cooker
- 1Whisk together sour cream, onion, broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- 2Stir in hash Browns and 1 1/2 cups cheddar. Place potato mixture in a 3 1/2 to 5 quart slow cooker coated with nonstick spray.
- 3Cover slow cooker and cook on low setting, 3 1/2 hours. Top casserole with remaining 1/2 cup cheddar. Cover and cook 30 minutes more.