4 largebaking potato
2 ccarrots, scrubbed and finely diced
1 conions, finely chopped
2 tspolive oil
1/4 cparsley, fresh sprigs
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
How to Make Carrot-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes well, dry, pierce with fork in several places.
- Set potatoes in 400 degree oven to bake.
- Cook carrots and onions until tender, drain.
- Remove potatoes from oven when done.
- When cool enough to handle scoop out potato meat.
- Mash potato meat and carrots together.
- Add seasonings.
- Spoon mixture back into potato shells.
- Top with chives and parsley.