Caramel Sweet Potato Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeegg white
1/2 cevaporated milk
3 cmashed cooked sweet potatoes
1/2 cdates, chopped
2 Tbspmaple syrup
How to Make Caramel Sweet Potato Casserole
- In medium mixing bowl, whip together egg white and evaporated skim milk.
- Add yams; stir until smooth.
- Add dates to mixture and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2 quart caserole.
- For topping, pour maple syrup over top of mixture in casserole.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 to 30 minute or until hot.