This works well with pumpkin as well.
- 1 can(s)
- large can sugary yams
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- marshmallows, mini ( or fluff if preferred)
- 1/2 c
- orange ( peel and all ) chopped fine
How to Make Candied Yams
- 1Beat yams first to get semi smooth texture in a large bowl.
- 2Blend all ingredients except marshmallows.
- 3Transfer the yams and ingredients to a baking dish.
- 4Top with marshmallows ( could substitute fluff if prefer )
- 5Bake at 275 degrees for 45 - 60 minutes until topping starts to brown and yams starts to bubble up.