★★★★★ 1 vote5
5medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
1medium onion, sliced
1/3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbspfresh parsley, minced
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·salt and pepper to taste
1/3 cchicken broth
How to Make Campfire Potatoes
- On a large piece of heavy-duty foil combine potatoes with butter.
- Combine the cheese, parsley, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; sprinkle over potatoes.
- Fold foil up around potatoes and add broth.
- Seal the edges of foil well.
- Grill, covered, over medium coals for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.