Cajun French Fries
How to Make Cajun French Fries
- Place cut potatoes into a large bowl of cold water. Soak for 10 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the corn flour, corn meal, and Cajun seasoning. Shake the bag to blend. Drain the potatoes, but leave them wet.
- Place the fresh cut fries in the plastic bag with the cajun seasoning, and shake to coat.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fryer to 375°F. Cook french fries in hot oil for 7 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove fries from the fryer to paper towels to drain.
- Season with a small amount of salt. Enjoy your cajun fries!