Buttery Potato Fans
How to Make Buttery Potato Fans
- 1MAKE AHEAD IF YOU LIKE..Make potatoes as recipe shows the night before.Cool,wrap individually in foil and refrigerate.Reheat on 400 degree oven,unwrapped,for 15 minutes..
***My house is so hot,so if making meal with this,I make in early hrs before gets any hotter..then just reheat..saves time also..
- 2Preheat oven to 450 degrees.Lightly grease a baking sheet.Cut unpeeled potatoes into 1/4 inch slices but do not cut all the way through..
- 3Place potatoes on prepared baking sheet..Spread slices slowly apart..
- 4Mix butter and oil in a small bowl;lightly brush over potato skins and between slices..Sprinkle with salt.
- 5Bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and edges are brown..Spread with sour cream or serve on the side..Enjoy!! huggs