How to Make Butter and Onion Potatos on the Grill
- Slice each potato in half but dont slice completely thru.
- Sprinkle inside of each with salt pepper and garlic powder. Add about 2 or three slices of butter to each and then several rings of onion.
- Close potatoes back up and wrap securely in tin foil
- Grill for about 30 to 40 minutes depending on size of potatoes. ( a knife should go thru potato easily when cooked thru)
- Remove from grill and serve with your favorite toppings like sour creme, bacon and cheese.
- You can shorten grilling time by microwaving potatoes a few minutes before filling with butter and onions