How to Make Butter and Onion Potatos on the Grill
- 1Slice each potato in half but dont slice completely thru.
- 2Sprinkle inside of each with salt pepper and garlic powder. Add about 2 or three slices of butter to each and then several rings of onion.
- 3Close potatoes back up and wrap securely in tin foil
- 4Grill for about 30 to 40 minutes depending on size of potatoes. ( a knife should go thru potato easily when cooked thru)
- 5Remove from grill and serve with your favorite toppings like sour creme, bacon and cheese.
- 6You can shorten grilling time by microwaving potatoes a few minutes before filling with butter and onions