- 1 baking potato peeled and sliced into 8 slices
- 4 minute steaks cut in half
- 8 slices of vidalia onion
- 8 slices of turkey bacon
- half stick of melted butter
- 8 sunny side fried eggs
- fresh or dried chives
- salt and pepper
How to Make BRUNCH BUNDLES
- 1Preheat oven to 400. Season the meat and potatoes with salt and pepper.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with oil. Lay a slice of potato on a slice of meat.
- 3Next add a slice of the onion on top of the potato. Wrap a slice of bacon around each bundle.
- 4Drizzle with the butter. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes or until potatoes or tender.
- 5Fry eggs in some oil. Top each bundle with an egg. Season with salt and pepper. Top with chives.