·1 baking potato peeled and sliced into 8 slices
·4 minute steaks cut in half
·8 slices of vidalia onion
·8 slices of turkey bacon
·half stick of melted butter
·8 sunny side fried eggs
·fresh or dried chives
·salt and pepper
How to Make BRUNCH BUNDLES
- Preheat oven to 400. Season the meat and potatoes with salt and pepper.
- Spray a cookie sheet with oil. Lay a slice of potato on a slice of meat.
- Next add a slice of the onion on top of the potato. Wrap a slice of bacon around each bundle.
- Drizzle with the butter. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 minutes or until potatoes or tender.
- Fry eggs in some oil. Top each bundle with an egg. Season with salt and pepper. Top with chives.