Browned Oven Potatoes
How to Make Browned Oven Potatoes
- 1Peel, and slice the potatoes.
- 2Place in dutch oven and cover with water and boil until tender (about 30-40 minutes).
- 3Place in large mixing bowl and add 1/2 c. milk, a little at a time until you reach desired consistency. If you need more, add until desired consistency) ½ stick butter, 1 t. salt, 1 t. fresh ground pepper. Mash potatoes. The texture should not be too thin, nor too thick.
- 4Once the potatoes are mashed, place them in a pastry bag and squeeze onto a well-greased baking sheet (I like to use parchment paper on my baking sheet) and in a rounded shape about 3-4" round (into several little personal sized rounds). Sprinkle with paprika and Parmesan and place in oven at 325/ until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- 5Remove from sheet when done using a spatula to serve individually.