Broiler steak fries
4 to 6 largepotatoes any type
1/8 colive oil
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/2 ccrushed croutons any flavor
·salt to taste
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/8 tspcayenne pepper
How to Make Broiler steak fries
- scrub and remove any bad spots from potatoes
- slice into wedges 8-10 per potato depending on size
- place in large bowl and drizzle the olive oil over them, mix around well to coat the potatoes evenly.
- mix all dry ingredients in another bowl then sprinkle over potatoes and mix around again to coat them evenly with dry mix.
- arrange in single layer on a large cookie sheet or broiler pan, and cook in broiler on low for 10-15 minutes, turning once about half way through.
- Serves 4 to 6 people.