☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1russet potatoes (1 per person)
1 cbroccoli florets
1/8 ccheddar cheese, shredded
2 tspbutter, room temperature
2 pinchsalt and pepper
How to Make Broccoli & Bacon Potatoes
- Wash and poke a few holes into potato, microwave for 4 minutes. Steam broccoli. (We use frozen florets so we can also steam them in the microwave using a glass container.)
- While steaming broccoli and potato in microwave, fry up bacon. Let cool then crumble.
- On serving plate cut cooked potato in half and mash up the potato while keeping the skin intact. Add butter and salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli on top of potato, then salt and pepper again. Add cheese and top with bacon crumbles.
- Microwave for 1 minute to melt cheese. Cool for minute then serve.