- russet potatoes (1 per person)
- 1 c
- broccoli florets
- 2 slice
- 1/8 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tsp
- butter, room temperature
- 2 pinch
- salt and pepper
How to Make Broccoli & Bacon Potatoes
- 1Wash and poke a few holes into potato, microwave for 4 minutes. Steam broccoli. (We use frozen florets so we can also steam them in the microwave using a glass container.)
- 2While steaming broccoli and potato in microwave, fry up bacon. Let cool then crumble.
- 3On serving plate cut cooked potato in half and mash up the potato while keeping the skin intact. Add butter and salt and pepper.
- 4Add broccoli on top of potato, then salt and pepper again. Add cheese and top with bacon crumbles.
- 5Microwave for 1 minute to melt cheese. Cool for minute then serve.