4 largebaking potatoes, rinsed and dried
12 ozfrozen broccoli
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded, small amount reserved for top
9 slicecooked bacon crumbled
·salt & pepper to taste
·optional-dab of sour cream
How to Make Broccoli and Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450F. Wrap potatoes in foil, poke a few holes to vent and back 1 hour or until tender. Allow to cool 10 minutes
- Combine frozen broccoli with 3 tablespoons water and microwave for 5 minutes or you can use steam in the bag and follow directions on package. Drain well.
- Slice off small portion of top of potato. Gently scoop put inside pf potato leaving 1/4 inch shell.
- In a large bowl, combine potato, broccoli, onions and bacon, salt & pepper (add a little butter if you want and sour cream)
- Spoon back into shells, pressing down a little. Top of with reserved cheese and crumbled bacon mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 375f oven or until cheese is melted and golden brown.