Breakfast Potato Casserole
6 ozfrozen hash brown potatoes
1/3 conion, chopped
1/4 cgreen bell pepper, diced
8 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
8 ozcan whole kernel corn, drained
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
5 lgeggs, beaten
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1/4 tspred pepper, ground
How to Make Breakfast Potato Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover potatoes with water and drain as directed on package except omit salt.
- Spread potatoes in ungreased rectangular baking dish, 12 X 7-1/2 X 2 inches.
- Top with onion, bell pepper, bacon, corn and cheese.
- Mix remaining ingredients except paprika.
- Pour over cheese.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.