Breakfast Nom Nom
This may look like a big mixed up mess but it is delicious! All the fresh veggies give this dish a great flavor and then the melted ooey, gooey cheese in the mix of all this yumminess is just fabulous. This is fairly easy to throw together and all though it is great for breakfast this is hearty enough to have any time of day. If you like to do breakfast for dinner, this is the dish to make.
Note: Michelle said to form a square to make a well for the eggs. My skillet was round, so I formed a circle with the same effect.
- eggs, beaten w/ splash of milk & pinch of nutmeg
- potatoes (i used 2 red & one white), cut in bite-sized chunks
- white onion, diced
- red pepper & yellow pepper (sweet kind), diced
- cooked links of sausage (i used leftover spicy smoked sausage) cut in bite sized pieces
- 1/2 lb
- cheese, shredded (sharp cheddar is what i used)
- paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, seasoned salt, parsley, scallions (all optional, but what I used); to taste
- tomato, diced