BLONDIE'S SIMPLE POTATO SALAD
- lg or 4 med russet potatoes
- celery stalks, sliced thin
- 1 sm
- or 1/2 medium sweet yellow onion, diced
- 1/2-3/4 c
- hellman's mayo
- 1 tsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 c
- sweet pickle relish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 large
- boiled eggs, peeled and quartered (i forgot to add these in the original post)
How to Make BLONDIE'S SIMPLE POTATO SALAD
- 1Clean potatoes w/ a veggie brush. Pour cold tap water over potatoes (skins still on) just enough to cover them. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and allow them to simmer for 20-25 min.
- 2In the meantime, make the dressing. Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl (except eggs) and mix well with a big spoon.
- 3**NOTE** At this time make an ice water bath in a large bowl.
Check potatoes for doneness. When they are tender, drain boiling water off them; place them in the ice water bath for a few minutes, till they are cool enough to peel.
- 4After peeling, cut into big chunks and add quartered hard boiled eggs in with potatoes. GENTLY FOLD the dressing onto the potatoes and eggs. Allow to chill for an hour or two, to let the dressing marinate the potatoes.