Best Ever Scalloped Potatoes (No Dairy)
Also, it can be easily be halved.
- potatoes sliced thin
- onions, finely chopped or sliced thin if you prefer
- 1/3 c
- butter or non dairy margarine for those of you looking for a totally non dairy margarine earth balance has no milk products in it.
- 3 c
- boiling chicken broth
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
How to Make Best Ever Scalloped Potatoes (No Dairy)
- 1In 2 shallow, well greased 2 Qt. Casserole dishes layer, Potatoes and Onions sprinkling with salt and pepper between each layer.
- 2In a medium sauce pan melt Butter or Margarine over medium heat. Stir in flour until well blended. Wisk in chicken stock; cook stirring constantly until it boils and thickens.
- 3Pour sauce over potatoe casserole and sprinkle with paprika to taste.
- 4Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes or until potatoes and tender and golden brown