Best Ever Potato Salad!
It's a favorite at our house during summer BBQ's as well as holidays. I hope it brings your family together as it does mine!
- 6-8 medium
- potatoes- diced and cooked soft
- hard boiled eggs
- miracle whip salad dressing
- 3-4 Tbsp
- french's mustard (or more to taste)
- 3 Tbsp
- sweet pickel relish
- 2 Tbsp
- dill pickle relish
- 1 small
- onion diced
- 2 tsp
- white vinegar
- 2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 tsp
How to Make Best Ever Potato Salad!
- 1Drain cooked pototoes well and allow to cool. Place in large glass bowl. Add enough Miracle whip to coat potatoes well.
- 2Peel and chop 3 hard boiled eggs. Add to potatoes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients (to taste if you prefer as I really never measure what I throw in) reserving paprika. Slice last egg and garnish top with egg slices. Sprinkle with paprika.
Chill in refridgerator and Serve!