Beef And Potatoes
Ok I have made this before, I will make it again but with no cream and will use tomatoe sauce instead of the tomatoe soup, I will also add yellow peppers (chile gueritos) and onion will be sliced not chopped (finely). Thats how I make this Potatoe and beef dish! Will post picture when I make it! I will not cook in crock pot I make it on stove!
How to Make Beef And Potatoes
- 1In large skillet brown beef; break up large chunks with fork. Pour off fat.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, onion and undiluted soup.
- 3Peel and slice potatoes.
- 4In crockpot arrange alternate layers of potatoes and meat, with potatoes on bottom.
- 5Pour soup mixture over.
- 6Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- 7Pour cream over all; cover and cook on high for 15 to 20 minutes.