★★★★★ 1 vote5
3russet potatoes, scrubbed
4 slicebacon, crumbled
2 Tbspbutter, melted
1 clovegarlic, minced
3/4 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cbarbecue sauce, hot
1/2 lbpulled pork (store bought if you must)
·scallions or chives for garnish
·sour cream for topping
How to Make BBQ Potato Skins
- Preheat oven to 375. Preheat grill to 400.
- Bake potatoes on middle rack until fork tender. Remove and let sit until cool.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon to liking. Crumble when cool.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half and remove enough meat to leave 1/2 inch shell.
- Melt butter and add minced garlic. Brush potatoes with butter mixture top and bottom.
- Cook on grill for 4-5 minutes on each side until crisp on each side.
- Top skins with pork, bacon, cheese, bbq sauce and chives.