★★★★★ 1 vote5
- russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 slice
- bacon, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 3/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- barbecue sauce, hot
- 1/2 lb
- pulled pork (store bought if you must)
- scallions or chives for garnish
- sour cream for topping
How to Make BBQ Potato Skins
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Preheat grill to 400.
- 2Bake potatoes on middle rack until fork tender. Remove and let sit until cool.
- 3Meanwhile, cook bacon to liking. Crumble when cool.
- 4When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half and remove enough meat to leave 1/2 inch shell.
- 5Melt butter and add minced garlic. Brush potatoes with butter mixture top and bottom.
- 6Cook on grill for 4-5 minutes on each side until crisp on each side.
- 7Top skins with pork, bacon, cheese, bbq sauce and chives.