- 1 Tbsp
- 1 small
- onion, diced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp
- dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, low fat, low sodium
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 medium
- potatoes, cooked and sliced 1/4" thick
How to Make Basil Skillet Scalloped Potatoes
- 1In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add onion and basil, and cook until onion is tender, about 3 - 4 minutes.
- 2Add the soup, water and cheese. Reduce heat to LOW. Heat until cheese is melted, stirring often. Add potatoes. Heat through, stirring occasionally. Let sit for a few minutes before serving.