PS you can do these on the grill also, just lay down a piece of heavy duty foil and arrange potato wedges on the foil.
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp
- minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 2 lb
- red potatoes cut into wedges
- 1/2 c
- balsamic vinegar
How to Make Balsamic Potatoes
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
- 2Add potato wedges, tossing gently to coat.
- 3Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove potatoes from oven; sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
- 6Bake 10 more minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.