PS you can do these on the grill also, just lay down a piece of heavy duty foil and arrange potato wedges on the foil.
How to Make Balsamic Potatoes
- 1Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
- 2Add potato wedges, tossing gently to coat.
- 3Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove potatoes from oven; sprinkle with balsamic vinegar.
- 6Bake 10 more minutes. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.