★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 mediumpotatoes, sliced thin
2onions, sliced thin
1/2 colive oil
1 Tbspgarlic, chopped
1 tspsalt (adjust to taste)
How to Make Baked Thyme Potatoes and Onions
- Scrub potatoes (no need to peel, I leave the skins on)and slice thin.
- Peel onions and slice thin.
- Layer potatoes and onions in a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a microwave safe measuring cup or small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and heat for 1 minute or until butter is melted. Pour over the potatoes and onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.