☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cpecans, chopped
1/4 tspcayenne pepper
1 tsporange peel, grated
1 Tbspstone ground mustard
3 mediumsweet potatoes, peeled, sliced 1/2-inch thick
3 smalltart apples, sliced horizontally, seeds removed
How to Make Baked Sweet Potatoes & Apples With Pecan Butter
- Slice apples horizontally into 1/2-inch rounds, seeds removed.
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- In 13x9-inch baking pan melt butter in oven (4-6 minutes).
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except sweet potatoes and apples.
- Place sweet potatoes in butter mixture; toss to coat.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Add apples; spoon butter mixture over apples.
- Continue baking 15-20 minutes or until apples are tender.