Baked Sweet Potato Casserole
How to Make Baked Sweet Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry sweet potatoes and place on a baking sheet. Coat lightly with the vegetable oil. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until you can easily insert a fork into the sweet potatoes.
- Allow to cool and remove skins, or leave skins on and wrap in foil and refrigerate until you are ready to use.
- When you are ready to use, preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Remove skins, if you haven’t already, and cut the sweet potatoes into large chunks and place in casserole.
- Cube the butter and place on top of the sweet potatoes. Sprinkle the brown sugar and Pumpkin Pie spice over the potatoes next.
- Cover and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are heated through, stirring once or twice during baking.