Baked Potatoes W/ Tuna & Broccoli Cheese Sauce
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 medium
- baking potatoes (6 to 8oz. each)
- 1 pkg
- 10oz. frozen broccoli in cheese sauce
- 1 can(s)
- 6oz. solid white tuna, drained and chunked
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1/4 c
- minced green onions, including tops
- 2 slice
- cooked, crumbled bacon
How to Make Baked Potatoes W/ Tuna & Broccoli Cheese Sauce
- 1Made in the microwave: Wash and pierce potatoes; microwave on high 8 minutes. Remove from microwave. Wrap in foil; let stand to finish cooking while preparing broccoli.
- 2Microwave vented pouch of broccoli on high 5 minutes. In medium microwave bowl, combine tuna, and chili powder. Gently stir in broccoli. Cover; heat on high 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through.
- 3Cut potatoes in half legthwise. Top with broccoli-tuna mixture; sprinkle with onions and bacon. *Recipe can easily be doubled for 4, just cook alittle longer in the microwave.